Dialogue with Daila

Cracking the Code of Odd

Posted in Uncategorized by Daila Holder on July 22, 2013

Lately nothing makes sense.  Normally when I encounter an oddity or something that tweaks my internal monitor, I research and dig until I figure it out or get bored of trying, but for the last several months, I’ve tried to just let things go.  When I searched for solutions to unanswered questions or tried to discover the hidden motivations of others, it never brought happiness.  Sure, it stopped the itch at the moment, but then something else would come up that also needed scratching.  But now, I’ve let things go so much that I think I’m too full.  Too full of questions.  Too full of odd coincidences.  I’m not being able to concentrate and my memory is failing me. 

Take yesterday for example, it was odd, so odd, but I tried to take it at face value.  Sometimes nights are odd.  Sometimes people act out of character.  Sometimes there’s not always a reason.  Things just are.  People just do.  Odd remains odd.   But today, hours later, I’m still back at last night.  The tasks I’ve completed today have only held about 70% of my attention as the other 30% is running on autopilot trying to crack the code of odd. 

People are strange.  

Image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: